Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yes, I have a blog.


So I have to admit to all you fabulous bloggers out there, that I told myself I would never have a blog!! And, here I am becoming a blogger. I have no idea how to do it and I have no computer at this present time. Hopefully in the next couple of months I can get mine up and running in the new house that I have lived at for almost a year. For right now, I am using my in-laws computer and my sisters computer.

So many of your blogs are so awesome. I am here to tell you right now that mine wont be awesome. Just simple and to the point cause I am not good at doing stuff like this. Time plays a role in this blog situation as well.

I am in the process of adding pictures and updating the four years I have been married and the two years Kennadie has been with us. Please be patient. I love you all..

2 comments:

  1. K first you need a background...go to Alexis's blog if you can and in the upper left hand corner there is an icon that says something about backgrounds. click on it and it will take you to a bunch of backgrounds you can use for free. It will explain to you how to add them to your blog. If you have questions call me and I'll walk you through it. If you can't access Alexis's blog pretty much go to anyones blog and look in the upper left or right hand corner, there's probably something there you can click on.

    Welcome to the blog world...It's addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you are in the blogging world! I can help you too get it set up. It really isn't hard once you are shown some things :)

    ReplyDelete